NOTD e.l.f.

/
6 Comments
I've been a terrible, terrible blogger free smileys.
I wanted to post regularly but I'm swamped right now. I'm writing my master's thesis so I'm superbusy, but I have a ton of pictures and my make-up collection has doubled since the last post 

I've also totally ignored my to-game list. I have second gameplays of Dragon Age (+ most of the DLCs), Mass Effect 2 (+DLCs) and Neverwinter Nights on my list, and I started to play them all, but I have put all that on hold until I get my master's degree.

I gained my first follower: Biba of Biba's Beauty Corner . Biba, thank you very much, you made my day 

Now for the picture part of this post. Last night I was a bit under the weather, so I wanted to cheer myself up and there is no better way than getting yourself a manicure .

I used Catrice base and top coat and one coat of e.l.f. Dark Navy, Golden Goddess and Twinkle.



I'm very satisfied how it all turned out 






In this blurry picture you can see all the sparky goodness 



I love this manicure and I will definitely do it again sometimes.

Thank you for reading, and until next time. thescubasite.com






-----------------------



"Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow." - The Doctor, Doctor Who 


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. ouuu ! i like ur blog <3
    fantastic :D


    follow me and write comment if you want ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh jedva sam se snašla gdje se ovdje komentira...

    Ovo izgleda savršeno!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I've been eyeing these ELF's up for a while now and wanted to see what they looked like. Total bargain aren't they? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for following my blog, I was so happy that I gained followers, I talked my boyfriend's ear off :D

    @martienn
    thank you:*

    @Lalica
    meni se isto bilo tesko snac, ali sam zaljubljena u ovaj template toliko da mu sve oprastam ;D
    glupo mi je jedino sto se ne moze direktno odgovarat na komentare, ali pokusat cu malo prekopat po kodu kad budem imala vremena :)

    @Ines
    hvala :hug:

    @Ash-Lilly
    these nail polishes are awesome, I adore them.
    They have beautiful colors and good durability.
    One thing I don't like about them is their smell, it's a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm so sorry to comment on this so late, but I'm super busy lately too. Either way I always read every single post even if it is few days later :),

    I'm so happy you gained new followers, you totally deserve them!

    And this manicure is sooo gorgoeus! :D

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.