e.l.f. haul

/
2 Comments
My first e.l.f. order arrived yesterday and I love it! I ordered Smokey Eye mineral eyeshadow set, mineral blush in color Bliss, and Matte Finisher clear nail polish.





I ordered eyeshadow set mainly to take advantage of 20% off minerals facebook promotion and I'm very glad I did, because pigment colors are amazing. I particularly like Socialite (the middle one).










I will do swatches of the pigments soon, they are just amazing.


-----------------------


"And now we have a dog. And Alistair is still the stupidest member of the party."
Morrigan, Dragon Age: Origins




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :)

    It is, an it was a bargain, but I'm not really satisfied with Mysterious pigment, it's a bit chalky :/

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.