Something to kick off a season...

/
0 Comments
I usually like to use darker eyeshadow colors but I chose to use this natural look for the blog opener because I really like how it turned out. I used fingers for blending because I'm waiting for my e.l.f. brushes to arrive.









I used Deborah Hi-Tech Trio Eye Shadow (Hot Temptation), essence Denim Wanted gel eyeliner (Vintage style), Max Factor False lash effect and essence eyebrow stylist set.

-----------------------

"Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself." - HK-47, KotOR 2


You may also like

No comments:

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.