Black Smoke

/
6 Comments
Last night I went to see Mad Max: Fury Road, and it was amazing!

It took me a while (first five minutes) to get used to sped up frames but in the end I loved it. I wholeheartedly recommend it (if you like post apocalyptic movies, that is). I won't spoil anything, but the only thing I will say is that if Furiosa gets her own spin-off movie/franchise/TV-series/anything, I will go and see it, and see it again, and buy it on blu-ray.

I loved her when i first saw the trailer, and last night I wanted to recreate this black grease markings at least a bit.

Source

As the lighting was terrible, I made myself up again this morning, and decided to pair the look with three different lip colours.










Eyes:



Face:


Lips:

  1. Powdered with Healthy mix serum
  2. Burberry Lip Glow 25 Lavender lipgloss
  3. L'Oreal Pure Red lipstick Laetitia mixed with a leftover Burberry lipgloss


How do you like it? :)
I had a little flashback to high school, because back then I abused black eyepencil and constantly applied to my waterline.
I didn't think this black eyeshadow all over my eye will turn out good, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Love,
Nic




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Oci fantasticne, favoriziram puder usne <3 iako i tamno crvene izgledaju predivno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala :*
      uspjelo mi blendanje crnog mat sjenila dvaput zaredom, mogla bih proslavit :D

      Delete
  2. oci brutalne, u kombinaciji s nude usnama jos brutalnije, ak je to uopce moguce 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala puno :)
      najčudnije mi se gledat sa nude usnama, nikako nisam naviknula :D

      Delete
  3. ovo je definitivno look kojeg obožavam <3
    i glasam za verziju s nude usnama :D

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.