Emerald sparkle

/
0 Comments


What can go better with Ruby pumps if not CG Emerald sparkle?
I love this nail polish, it's a perfect glittery green. But let's face it, every green is beautiful ;)

Što može bolje ići uz Ruby pumps od CG Emerald sparkle-a?
Obožavam ovaj lak, što ima bolje od savršenog šljokičavog zelenca? Iako je meni svaki zeleni lak prekrasan ;)




And this is how I edit my photos:
Na ovoj slici možete vidjeti kako ja editiram svoje slike:



I usually watch Castle (or some other TV show) on my computer, I edit the photos in Lightroom on my laptop and this huge cup of perfect coffee is here just for me :D

Na kompu se vrti Castle ili neka druga serija, na laptopu Lightroom sa slikama, a ova ogromna šalica kave je tu samo za mene :D


Thank you for reading.
Hvala na čitanju,

Nic


You may also like

No comments:

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.