Coffee, Sparkles and Times Square at Midnight

/
7 Comments
Hello, everyone!

I hope you are having a very good day. My morning started something like this : 

And I have a picture to prove it 




This is my epic mega awesome coffee mug filled with delicious caffeine goodness (and 3dl glass of water next to it, for size comparison)
My deadline is getting very close so I need to be at the peak of concentration to manage it.
The only thing I didn't want to abandon for the sake of my thesis is nail polish 
I know, I'm such a girl 

Here you can see the updated glittery manicure from the last post. I added one more layer of Twinkle and Golden Goddess. I really love all the sparkles 










I really love all of that glittering


Today I have something else I want to show you.

Catrice Glamourama LE finally arrived at my drugstore, and I bought Mirror, Mirror eyeshadow, Glamourista  lip cream and Times Square at Midnight nail polish.

Times Square at Midnight is a gorgeous strong purple with a hint of blue and red shimmer.

You can see the shimmer at the pictures below (picture of the bottle).







I had some trouble with this nail polish as it tends to photograph darker than it really is, but I think I got it in the end 




A slightly blurry picture, but here you can see the shimmer.




Do you like this nail polish? Will you buy something from this collection? 






-----------------------



"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die. Huh? Look at that chiseled jaw." - Malcom "Mal" Reynolds, Firefly


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. Prekrasno :)))


    Sviđa mi se ovaj Catrice.. moram ga imat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala :)
    Apsolutno ga preporucujem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zgodni lakići...a kako primamljivo ona šalica tek izgleda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hvala :)

    strusila sam je u pola sata, jucer :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo, Catrice looks amazing! We still don't have it in Slovenia, is such a shame! Only regular 32 colours. Meh. I hope I'll get it the next time I'll go shopping abroad, but doubt it, LE are always sold out immediately. Really great colour! Reminds me a bit of OPI Ink, actually ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: One coffee addict to another: your coffee mug rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come? Will it change?
    It is stupid to provide something, and omit limited editions :(

    If you ever need something from Catrice LEs, I'd be glad to send it to you :)
    You only need to ask :hug:

    I'm not much of a coffee addict, but when I drink coffee, I like to drink it in large quantities :D
    Also, I gave up chocolate, so when I need my sweet fix, I make coffee with loads of milk foam and put sugar on top of it XD

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.