Happy new year !

/
0 Comments
I know I'm 7 (+14 for Christmas) days late with greetings, that's why I wish you all to have a great year.
I went home for Christmas, and after that I was busy, so I couldn't post an update. To compensate, this one will be picture heavy. I hope you won't mind.

Christmas was great, my whole family was together. I really miss those moments, they are so precious. This is our Christmas tree. We have a fake, plastic tree, because we decided it's more eco-friendly than buying a dead tree every year. Potted tree is unfortunately not an option since we have dogs that would chew up the tree if it was on the floor. This year we wanted to have a really fun tree, so we put on every single decoration we had.







My little sister loves to make home-made Christmas cards, and this is my contribution.



Now, onto the make-up :)

Sadly, I haven't had the time to do my nails while I was home, but I took some pictures of my Christmas mass look.








I used the e.l.f. 100 eyeshadow palette that I got my sister for Christmas. I loved it so much that I ordered one for myself.


Make-up artist for the next look is my little 10-year-old sister. As you can see, she is a diamond in the rough ;)






For the New year's eve, I was home with my boyfriend and our little golden retriever puppy, Sam. Sam is a girl puppy, and her name is tribute to one of the greatest female sci-fi caracters, Samantha "Sam" Carter :)
Sorry for the bad picture quality, it was taken with the iPhone.



I wanted to experiment with the make-up for the New year's eve, so I made this:





These new alverde gel liners are great, I love them :)

And last, but not the least, make-up from the day before. I played some more with gel liner, and I came up with this. Gel liners are fun :)






This is my mega update, I hope you'll like at least some of it :)

My next blog post will be soon, I promise. I even plan to host a mini giveaway for my birthday, which is very soon ;) I still need to buy some more parts of the giveaway prize, but I can tell you that one of it will be Once Upon a Time nail polish from the essence Fairytale collection :) I managed to get one brand new, for this giveaway, they were almost all sold out.

I know that I don't have many followers, but I appreciate every one of you guys, thank you for reading and commenting :hug:

Until the next time, have a great start of the year :)



-----------------------

 "I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle." - Capt. Samantha Carter, Stargate SG-1:Children of the Gods


You may also like

No comments:

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.