What little Abby got for her birthday?

/
3 Comments
This one is long overdue. As you all know, my birthday was on January 20th (the same day I graduated from my university), and I got so many great things that I have to share with you :)

First one is a heart pendant that I got from my boyfriends mom. I'm not much into blingy crystal jewelry, or heart shaped things for that matter, but this one is an exception :)

Wonder why?






Yes, that's right. This heart shaped pendant is a 2 GB USB flash drive. Isn't it cool?

I got these amazing books and Pictionary from my friends. I can't wait to start reading Hyperion.


My boyfriend and I officially suck at Pictionary, but we love to play it, it's so much fun :)



And this one is from my boyfriend. This one is officially THE BEST PRESENT EVAH ! ! !



It is an original Xbox but a Crystal Limited Edition (with essence Choose Me! on my nails, but Xbox is the star here :D )

I wanted an original Xbox for a very long time, because I wanted to experience some old games, like SW:KotOR (my favorite RPG) that just don't look right on Xbox 360.

It's so nice to see this grandpa among younglings (PS3 and X360) :D




What do you think, do I have the most amazing bf and friends, or what?
What is your best b-day present ever? I'd love to hear it :)




You may also like

3 comments:

  1. joj i ja bih takvog dečka... doduše supružnik bi se možda bunio :-p
    čestitam i rođendan i diplomski :-)
    usb stick mi je baš fora :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this heart is wonderful <3

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cts! Who won in your giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.