A request to my followers

/
0 Comments
Hello guys :)

If I'd known that changing the blog URL will be such pain in the mikta I would seriously reconsider the whole thing.
Apparently, now my posts don't appear on my followers blogroll :facepalm:
I believe that the only thing to do is for me to contact you so you could re-add me to your blogroll.
I'm seriously sorry for all of this, and I will understand if you decide to stop following my blog altogether .

I will send a message to all of you, my wonderful followers, and I hope this will be the last of it :)

Thank you for your understanding,
Nic


You may also like

No comments:

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.