Beam Me (up) Scotty

/
6 Comments
Hello, guys :)

I'm back from my vacation, and I'm still sorting out all of my pictures so there should be more "Vacation eotd/notd" posts :)

This one here is my latest purchase, Beam Me Scotty! of Catrice Out of Space LE. I'm not really impressed with this LE, but the minute I saw BMS (and the blue gel liner :D), I had to have it :)

It is a one coater, if you are careful with your application, and it dries super-fast.







I love this dull finish, it's a nice change from all the shimmer and glitter.
The downside is that it doesn't last very long. I applied it yesterday afternoon, and by night I had some tip-wear.

Did you buy anything from Out of Space?

Thank you for reading,
Nic






You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Mnogo je lijep. Ovaj mi se najviše sviđa, a i ja pecam gel liner :)
    Valjda će doći kod nas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivan je! Da li je to mat lak ili mi se pričinjava?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hvala, cure :)

    @Biberlee
    meni je jedino on bio poseban, obozavam mat lakove, jako se brzo suse :)
    nadam se da ces ga ulovit :thumbsup:

    @Just me and Hohner
    jest, mat je :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do not have Catrice in Puerto Rico :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuu, jako lijepo :)

    viđala sam do sada swatcheve ali najbolje mi izgleda ovako matiran, krasno :)

    girly

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.