Vacation flakies

/
4 Comments
Hello :)

Hope you are somewhere near the sea, enjoying the sun :)

My second vacation manicure was e.l.f. Dark Navy topped with Inglot 205 flakie nail polish. Inglot flakies are a must have, you can see the whole range swatched here . I somehow managed to control myself and bought only 205 flakies. Stupid me, I should've bought all of them as they soon got sold out and now the Inglot store is closed 

Inglot 205 is an amazing gold/green duochrome that shows its true potential over dark nail polish.

(sorry for the chipped ring finger, sun and sea did they best against my nails...of course, the fact this is a three-days-old manicure didn't help :D )







Greetings from Dubrovnik (ft. Hello holo) :)

I've even uploaded the video to show you the true epicness of these flakies :)



Thank you for reading,
Nic



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Flejkiji...moja tiha i neprežaljena ljubaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasno :)

    Vidiš sad si me sjetila da nisam dugo flekije imala na noktima. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hvala :)

    flejkiji su prekrasna stvar, a ovi nekad izgledaju kao da imam male listice zlata na noktima :D

    ReplyDelete

All images and content, unless stated otherwise, belong to me (Nic).
So don't be a dick and steal them.
If you do, I hope a wrath of thousands burning demon suns rain upon you.
Have a great day.
Powered by Blogger.